I have been getting glimpses of Emily and feel as if she has tried
to show me something. Here is what I have gotten so far.
1. Her attacker is still in Texas.
2. He feels as if he has gotten away with what he has done.
3.There is a darker colored 4 door car that I estimate to
be a late 80's model. This is the car that picked her up. When I see this car I feel hesitant at first but then feel that
it is safe.
4.There is also a truck, early 80's model. It has a lot of
rust on it.
5. Her attacker appears to have red hair but it may
look lighter in different light.
6. There was a train near by and I can see the tires on the
tracks from the window as it speeds by.
7. I feel that Emily may have been drugged causing her weight
loss(about 13 pounds) from the day that she was abducted until the day that she was murdered which
was 13 days later.
8. I feel that Emily was not murdered in San Antonio,
but was murdered about 20-30 miles outside of the city.
9. I feel that this man is very well connected with the department
that has been investigating her case. I don't feel as if he was a law enforcement officer, but has ties to many
10. I have felt pain in my neck as if it has been broken maybe.
I also have felt a sharp pain in my lower back and right hip.
11.The taste of soap or something like it seems to take over my
12. I feel that Emily has rejected this man and he is wanting her
to pay for it.
13. He is considerably older and much stronger.
14. I feel that this man has spoken with Emily's family at
least once since her murder.
15. He does reminice about his actions. He is proud of what he has done but
holds no fear of capture.
16. I have heard the name Robert whispered through the silence of
my home at night. There are also 2 other names that I can't make out because they are too muffled.
17. When I feel Emily near I feel sick and have the urge to vomit
and also get light headed.
18. I have seen a man that is heavier in build and he wears blue
jeans on a regular basis. Most strongly I feel as if he has much knowledge of farming.
19. I keep seeing stripes, but don't understand what the significance
20. Oddly enough there were 2-3 more men that only took part in
the disposal of her body. They wrapped her up in maybe 2 different types of rope, first around her neck, then the rest of
her body.I also feel that these ropes were tied in doble knots and like she was hog tied.
21. Emily was a very warm person and she thought more of those around
her at times than she did herself.
23. She had a very good relationship with her Mom, sort of like
a sisterhood at times.
24. She loved birds and the sound of them.
25. Although revenge was not common in her nature, she is seeking
retribution and wants this man to pay, not only for what he has done to her but also causing the death of her unborn child.
She also wants him to pay for the pain that this tragedy has inflicted on her family.
26. I did see a license plate on the truck that I saw and it started
with an F, but that is all I could see.
27. I feel as though the aggressor was the sole perpetrator of Emily's
murder, but I also feel that his helpers were not much older than Emily herself and that they were never even questioned by
28. I feel that you should try to publicize Emily's case more, like
on Montel, America's Most Wanted, and etc. Often this will cause the killer to start talking to someone about it and that's
when they get caught. I feel that this may shake things up under his feet a bit more as well as to get more public attention.
29. With the lack of public attention across the country, it's as
though he is too cocky and thinks no one knows or remembers anything about Emily's murder.
30. I feel as though he has not only spoken to Emily's family since
her murder, but also to the police officers involved in the investigation, offering to help like a very sick person would.
31. He has also referred to her as Em or Emma and she seems
to hate having her name abbreviated and I keep hearing Emily say, "It's Emily, Not Emma". This comes across very clearly.
32. I keep hearing the name Sherman as I sit here typing this email
to you. I'm not sure if it's the name of a person, street, or town or whatever. It may even be Shermron. I can't
hear it clearly, it's as if it's an echo.
33. I also keep hearing Emily screaming the name Chris. She doesn't
just say it, but yells it to the point that it causes me to have a headache.I
also found pictures of the car amd truck that I have seen although they may be just a bit different I will